martedì 10 marzo 2020

PRESENTARSI IN INGLESE

Alcune domande di esempio per sostenere un dialogo in inglese all'inizio di un nuovo anno o per presentarsi alla classe/ai professori/ad un colloquio informale


1) WHAT'S YOUR NAME?
 My name is...

2) WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?
 My birthday is March 30th - My birthday is in March - My birthday is 5th( fifth) of September -

3) HAVE YOU GOT ANY BROTHER OR SISTER?
I have got a brother/sister - I haven't got any brother or sister

4) DID YOU TRAVEL ANYWHERE THIS SUMMER? IF YES, WHERE?
I didn't travel anywhere this summer - This summer I went to Puglia/Rome/Thailand

5) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE?
My favourite movie is Dunkirk/Hunger Games/Frozen - I haven't got a favourite movie: I don't like movies at all, I prefer listening to music/playing computer games/reading books

6) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK?
My favourite book is Twilight - I haven't got a favourite book: I don't read at all - I don't like reading very much, I prefer comics or watching TV- I used to read, but now I prefer surfing the net

7) WHEN YOU GROW UP WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE?
When I grow up I want to be a singer/a firefighter/a dancer/a doctor

8) WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?
My best friend is Chiara/Marco - I don't have a best friend - I have many friends, but no one in particular

9) HOW DO YOU GET TO SCHOOL FROM HOME? 
By bus/Walking - My mum/dad takes me to school

10) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD?
My favourite food is hamburger and chips/pizza/lasagne/

11) WHAT IS THE PLACE YOU WANT TO VISIT?
I want to visit USA/London/India/Japan

12) WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR FREE TIME?
In my free time I like to read books/go walking/do sports/play tennis/listen to music/surf on the net




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento