mercoledì 24 gennaio 2018

DIFFERENZA BRING E TAKE

Sia BRING che TAKE significano "portare", ma-->

  • TAKE significa portare from here to there (da qui a là)
  • BRING significa portare from there to here (da là a qui)

Esempi:

  • Are you going to school? Take your books (from here to school)
  • Are you going to the garage? Can you bring me a hammer? (from the garage to me)
  • You must take your passport when you travel (from your house to the place you go)
  • Come to my house and bring your guitar (from your house to mine)


ESERCIZIO

In base a quanto detto, prova a svolgere l'esercizio inserendo opportunamente i verbi take o bring 
Per la soluzione clicca sul pulsante


1) Are you going to the centre? ............ an umbrella. It's raining


2) I will ...........you a present from Rome


3) Are you going to the kitchen? ......... me some wine, please


4) I'm going to ........... my coat to the cleaner


5) .......... that dog away!!


6) When you go out can you .......... me a newspaper?


7) ......... this book to the teacher in the hall downstairs


8) He ......... me to dinner


9) Yesterday he .......... me some flowers


10) Do you want me to ............ you to the airport?






1 commento:

  1. C'è un errore di programmazione nei pulsanti 2 e 3. Il due non funziona mentre il 3 mostra la risposta del 2.

    RispondiElimina