1) I am going to the concert
2) Laura is working hard for the exam
3) My parents are watching TV
4) Bob is watering the garden
5) She is cleaning her bedroom
6) You are playing guitar with your friends
7) He is repairing his bike
8) I am looking for a new job
9) We are waiting at the bus stop
10) The cat is sleeping on the sofa
Frasi negative con il present continuous
1) Michael isn't watching TV
2) Hellen isn't driving her car
3) You aren't playing tennis
4) We aren't taking pictures
5) They aren't reading the book
6) My sister isn't studying in her bedroom
7) Your mum isn't teaching at school
8) I'm not writing a letter
9) He isn't helping his dad
10) You aren't walking in the forest
Frasi interrogative con il present continuous
1) Are you brushing your teeth?
2) Is she speaking French?
3) Are they playing the piano?
4) Am I singing a song?
5) Is Bob using the computer?
6) Are we surfing the net?
7) Are they eating a pizza?
8) Is Laura running outdoor?
9) Are you going to Miami?
10) Am I walking the dog?