lunedì 15 gennaio 2018

FRASI CON IL PRESENT PERFECT

Alcune frasi con il present perfect in forma affermativa, negativa e interrogativa


Forma  affermativa

1) I've ( I have) visited Rome many times
2) She's (She has) gone to the supermarket
3) We've read that book
4) They've studied history  today
5) We've already seen that movie
6) He's been to the cinema with Laura
7) John has fallen from the stairs
8) Mary has baked a cake
9) Johnny Depp has appeared in many films
10) Bob has gone to Chicago
11)I've called the police
12)Andrea Camilleri has written many books
13)You have never eaten Japanese food
14) Mark has eaten pizza in Naples
15)They've been abroad two times

Forma negativa

1)You haven't answered my question
2) She hasn't invited me to the party
3)I haven't finished my homework in time
4)They haven't seen Paul for a long time
5)We haven't listened to her new CD
6)Mark hasn't forgotten Jane
7)I haven't seen my sister recently
8)You haven't played with us
9)He hasn't sent email
10)We haven't watched TV
11)Luke hasn't shouted so loud
12)I haven't eaten cereals
13)They haven't walked along the lake
14)Bob hasn't cut his finger
15)We haven't seen the Eiffel Tower


Forma interrogativa

1)Have you seen that film before?
2)Have they played tennis?
3)Has he eaten the whole cake?
4)Has dad worked in the garden?
5)Have you enjoyed the ballet?
6)Have we tried the new game?
7)Has she won the match?
8)Have I completed my work?
9)Have you written an email?
10)Has Bob bought a bike?
11)Have we finished our chocolate?
12)Has Laura drunk too much coffee?
13)Have I already visited this place?
14)Have you ever been in London?
15)Have they written a poem?



4 commenti: